- In all divisions, skills, artistic and musical qualities attitudes and attitudes toward contests are comprehensively judged.
- The ranking is determined by the average score, omitting the highest and lowest scores.
- Judge’s scores for participating organizations are not replaced by the average score of other judges, not including the judge’s score.
- The Modern & Contemporary category and the Ensemble category are finals only.
- Grand Prix Hatsukaichi Mayor’s Prize, Excellence Prize The Hatsukaichi City Mayor of Education Prize and Sakura Pia Prize are decided by the judge regardless of the score.
- Those who have seed rights will also be subject to the preliminary screening and will be exempt from the final screening fee if they enter the final.
- No appeal will be accepted regarding the results of the review.
- Participants in CP category should select one variation from the variations list.
- Participation in CS category is the performance of any classic variation and assignment Neo-Classic. Neo-classic costumes for women: leotards and skirts, men: T-shirts and tights that fit the body. There is no specification of color, shape, skirt length, etc.
- Participants who perform beyond the time limit will be disqualified.
- If there is a possibility that a copyright will be created with respect to choreography or music, the participants are responsible for applying. The organizer will not be concerned at all. For permission of copyright, please submit the information to the secretariat at the time of application.
- In both the semi-final and the finals, please make up and wear costumes for performing.
- Props are limited to those that can be carried by the participants themselves during the performance time.
- Teacher and/or assistant can not enter the stage sleeve before the turn.
- If you participate in more than one category, you will be discounted ¥ 5,000.
- If you make an incorrect transfer, we will refund the transfer fee minus the administrative fee of ¥ 500.
- The registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- At the time you submit your online application, you will be deemed to have participated in the competition, and you will be required to transfer your registration fee even if you cancel.
Accept the terms and
proceed to the registration